Phyllis's First Law

Meaning of Phyllis (Copied from a website)

Phyllis \ph(yl)-lis\ as a girl's name is pronounced FILL-iss. It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Phyllis is "greenery". Greek mythology: a character of this name dies for love, then is transformed into an almond tree
Phyllis has 13 variant forms: FilisFillisFillysFyllisPhilisPhillisPhilysPhylisPhylissPhyllidaPhylliePhylliss and Phyllys.

"No wonder lots of people always spell my name wrongly."
"was actually doing plank, because it is not impossible to have abs."
LOL!



I am actually a simple person and I do set my own laws, that is Phyllis's Laws.
Of course, there are laws that are set for myself to follow and not wanting people to follow all my laws.
Newton has his first law, second law, third law and so on.

Today, Phyllis Law will share about Phyllis's Laws.

Phyllis's First Law:
To live a meaningful and colourful life, like what Nick Vujicic says, LIFE WITHOUT LIMIT


I would like to live an inspiring life and one of my favorite hobby is to write some articles that can inspire and motivate the others. Set no limits in your life, because "you get to fill the blackboard of your life with whatever you want".  


That's the reason I love to search for quotes, and share it with the others if I feel that it is valuable to know it or even just read it. Sometimes, I even write my own quotes. I come out with a quote when something happens to me. I keep calm, sitting there quietly and think, and always realize something new in the society.

The quote above always remind e to forgive people before the sunset. 

Don't ever say the word "impossible".
There is nothing impossible to him who will try.

The quote that I made this week is, "Emotion kills people".
It is true that we always did something really wrong just because of our temporary emotion, so KEEP CALM and THINK.



I will continue to share my second law on my next blog. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

不解的心情

22/11/2013- Presentation on Gazebo Design

人生